The UK Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and Public Health England have released guidance for business following the announcement of the Chancellor’s package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
The guidance outlines support including:
- statutory sick pay relief
- a 12-month business rates holiday
- grant funding
- the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- new lending from the Bank of England
- the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme