Commercial Property Executive has examined the changes in RevPAR for Airbnb and Vrbo year-on-year for November, finding that travellers are moving away from most major tourism-driven American cities and towarda smaller and more remote areas, according to AirDNA data.
They studied more than 250,000 residents to find which cities benefited from the highest RevPAR growth, and found the top 5 were:
- Colorado Springs, Colorado – daily RevPAR up 58.8.
- Henderson, Nevada – daily RevPAR up 56.5.
- Mesa, Arizona – daily RevPAR up 47.5%.
- Corpus Christi, Texas – daily RevPAR up 41.9%
- Scottsdale Arizona – daily RevPAR up 39.9%.