The boundaries between hotels and other “buildings with beds” are blurring, both for customers and investors.
The 4th Hotel Alternatives Event on 21st February 2018 at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, organised by Hotel Analyst, with a strong focus on our serviced apartment sector, will explore the opportunities and challenges being created by this change in perception.
Several ASAP Members and Business Partners are featuring as speakers, sponsors and panellists, including
- Tom Walsh, CEO, Staycity;
- Sean Worker, CEO, Bridgestreet;
- Asli Kutlucan, Director of Development and Acquisition, Cycas Hospitality;
- Rod Taylor, Director, Savills.
- George Westwell, Director, Cheval Residences will be interviewed for the session: A view from a Serviced Apartment company
- Ben Davis, Director, Saxbury
- Carl Michel, Chairman, Veeve.
Analysis by Hotel Analyst in its report “Emerging Accommodation Segments 2017” showed how different accommodation segments converge with hotels for customers, for real estate or for both. Investors are increasingly looking at alternatives as property yields continue to tighten.
ASAP is delighted to be a supporting partner of this event.
The programme is available here: