The latest market bulletin from ASAP Business Partner Savills has been released, showcasing the latest European Hospitality research publications and topical opinion pieces on the current hospitality market.
According to the new research, the largest operators’ stock levels are set to increase 39.4% before the end of 2022, with over 13,000 units.
Main drivers include Accor, and ASAP Members Staycity and SACO, accounting for 60% of the pipeline.
This quarter’s bulletin focuses on the expanding European Extended Stay sector, as well as London’s luxury hotels, Aberdeen and the UK’s regional hotels.
- Stock expansion across Europe is forecast to accelerate;
- The UK market continues to prove attractive, accounting for a third of the European pipeline;
- Some larger operators are moving into new, less established markets, such as Vienna and Warsaw;
- Growth markets include Oslo, Stockholm, Madrid, Edinburgh and Dublin
- Extended stay is no longer reliant on corporate demand;
- A number of future opportunity markets for operators and investors are supported by growing tourist arrivals and positive economic growth;
- Corporate acquisitions may prove the best short-term investments.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://hub.theasap.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/2018EuroServicedApartmentreport.pdf” title=”2018+Euro+Serviced+Apartment+report”]