Re:locate, supported by ASAP, have launched a fantastic new full colour in-depth magazine about the rapidly expanding serviced apartment sector.
Launched in time for the Business Travel Show, on 24 & 25 February in London, Serviced Apartments Ultra, our brand new digital magazine highlights the latest developments in the serviced apartments sector across the globe. This is the first of our new series and we are particularly pleased to be able to support the ASAP members who will be exhibiting, and their fast-growing membership.
Finding the right short-term accommodation, in the right location, at the right price, is a top priority for employers and relocating employees, to avoid assignment failure. Equally securing accommodation for business travellers is paramount to ensure compliance, productivity and the success of global projects.
Relocate Global recognises the importance of this accommodation solution to its readership of HR, global managers and relocation professionals. We are the definitive independent information source for those managing relocations, global teams and international assignments.
Covering accommodation solutions is a priority across our media and we will be publishing more serviced apartments digital magazines in the coming months and holding a ‘Meet the Buyer Event’ soon. Don’t forget to keep checking the Serviced Apartments section on our website for the latest news, features and video.
In this first issue our topical features cover:
- Where in the world is business travel going? – We look at the emerging economies in Southeast Asia and Latin America, with special focus on new opportunities in Vietnam and Mexico.
- Global growth – We see how serviced apartment companies are responding creatively to an undersupply of short-term accommodation and increasing demand generated by more overseas temporary assignments.
- European expansion – Europe is the second-largest global region for serviced apartments and the demographic of travellers is changing – we examine how providers are responding.
- UK developments – As increasing numbers of relocatees, particularly those in the finance industry demand properties that are close to their place of work, properties in and around the City of London are becoming more sought after, but there is also significant development around the UK.
- Key points of differentiation – When fully equipped kitchens, complimentary wifi and convenient locations are the norm, how can a particular serviced apartment brand stand out from the crowd? We look at brand developments and key innovations.
- Peer to peer puts on the pressure – Fiona Murchie finds out how some of the industry’s key players are forming new alliances and thinking outside the box to stay ahead of the game.
- Quality accreditation and industry standards – We explain ASAP’s Quality Accreditation Programme that is now being rolled out across the globe.
- Movers & Shakers – We look at some of the people shaping the future of the serviced apartments sector.
Keep up with news and features about Serviced Apartments and global mobility issues from around the world via relocateglobal.com
To advertise your products and services on this international one-stop resource for all things relocation, call Bridget or Susana on +44 (0)1892 891334, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com with your ideas for features and surveys, and let us know the industry sectors you would like us to cover, the challenges you face, and your burning issues.