ASAP is delighted to announce the launch of the 2019 ASAP Sponsorship & Exhibitor opportunities document which details all of the fantastic opportunities via the association, including the industry leading ASAP Convention and Exhibition which is being held in London on December 10th and 11th
Demand is already high for exhibitor spaces – 10% of spaces were booked within two hours of launching, thanks to the previous success of this annual event, and also because in 2019 the Convention offers two full days of exhibition opportunities.
Priority booking is being offered to ASAP Members and Business Partners until Wednesday 5th June, when the opportunities will then become universally available. ASAP is pleased to offer
- 25% discount to members and partners on exhibitor packages
- Early Bird discount on all exhibitor packages (in addition to member/partner discounts)
- The Convention will offer a 2-day exhibition, with enhanced packages offering limited opportunities to engage in mini golf along with additional venue branding and event app sponsorship
- Headline Sponsorship opportunities offer considerably more exposure both before and during the event. With prices starting from as little as £2,500 raise awareness of your brand at THE industry leading event which continues to bring together the largest gathering of serviced apartment professionals
- Exclusive Sponsorship opportunities are currently available for the 2020 Awards Programme, offering 14+ months of exposure via the global awards programme. Be on board from before the launch through to Summer gala dinner in 2020 – and raise awareness of your brand via the industry leading awards programme.
The ASAP Convention returns in December 2019 for its 10th year to connect, inspire and support those within the global serviced apartment, corporate housing and extended stay sectors, as well as those within the wider hospitality industry.
The ASAP Convention “World of Opportunity” will, over two days, encourage thought-provoking debates, facilitate collaboration and ignite new ideas and passion to drive businesses and the people within them forward by bringing together experts who are respected authorities in their fields, industry thought leaders, key decision makers, suppliers and peers from around the globe. The event will provide attendees the latest industry data and insights, discuss challenges and highlight opportunities all via an extended and exciting programme of speakers, panel discussions, breakouts, seminars, workshops and campfire discussions.
As a not-for-profit Association, ASAP is dedicated at its events to provide unrivalled value for money and encourages attendance from every type of business regardless of size or geographical location. With an increased level of interaction via the event app leading up to and during the event, never has there been a greater opportunity to connect with the industry’s most experienced professionals.
The event will capture new thinking, share innovations and offer over 16 hours of networking opportunities to engage directly with operators, agents, investors and suppliers via the exhibition in addition to encouraging engagement, discussion and collaboration.
Secure your opportunity to be part of this key event for the sector and with the development of the Global Alliance of Serviced Accommodation and with ASAP members in 19 countries, never has there been a better time to have exposure to the global sector.