We’d like to encourage non-Member agents and operators to attend this year’s Convention, not only to bring some fresh faces and views to our arena, but so we can share our experience and enthusiasm with you.
There are substantial discounts available until 30th September to to serviced apartment operators or agents who would fall under the different classifications of ASAP Membership but who aren’t yet Members – saving as much as £324 (inc VAT).
And here are just a few reasons to attend:
The event is high-tech and fully app-managed, and runs over two full days – both the sessions and the exhibition. Day 1 sees as keynote speaker Simon Calder, while on Day 2 we’ll enjoy keynote speaker Shed Simove.
There are over 16 hours of networking opportunities to engage directly with operators, agents, investors and suppliers, and industry panel discussions including:
- ‘The Changing Face of the Serviced Apartment Sector’,
- ‘Creating a Seamless Guest Experience’,
- ‘Top Tips to Crack access for all – the Purple Pound’,
- ‘Leverage of Guest Intelligence to Deliver Great Experiences’,
- ‘Transformation, Competitive Advantage and Growth’,
- ‘Data Trends, Growth and Sector Opportunities’,
- ‘OTAs – the Impact and Opportunity Within the Sector’
There are also Campfire sessions including –
- ‘Your Brand: Creating Emotional Connections that Succeed’,
- ‘Digital Marketing – do you Need to be Everywhere at once?’,
- ‘Ways to Instantly Improve your Sales Results’,
- ‘Safe and Legal’,
- ‘Global Mobility Trends Present Untapped Profit Driving Opportunities Within the Sector’,
- ‘ASAP, GASA and the World of Opportunity for the Sector Around the Globe’
There are Grand Panel sessions, including World of Opportunity for Hospitality, the Sector and the Association, with key industry leaders including Kate Nicholls of UKHospitality.
On top of which, you can join us for an Evening Drinks Reception on both days!
Tickets are now on sale for the event and can be booked on the dedicated Convention website – but don’t forget, early bird rates end on 30th September.
TUESDAY DECEMBER 10TH & WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 11TH 2019
ETC VENUES, 155 BISHOPSGATE, LIVERPOOL ST, LONDON. EC2M 3YD
All event queries to Karen Taylor at email@example.com