ASAP is sponsoring the CHPA’s podcast series, Navigating The Noise, featuring futurist Brian David Johnson.
Episode 8 has been released, discussing how securing your company’s data is an important element of duty of care. The episode looks at digital security and its impact on the corporate housing/serviced apartment sector, and breaks down what you need to do to ensure your company and clients are protected.
Watch or listen to episode 8 podcast to hear:
- Futurist Brian David Johnson and Mary Ann Passi, CEO of CHPA, discuss the threats and opportunities of cybersecurity in today’s business world;
- Lt. Colonel Dr. Natalie Vanatta of the U.S. Army Cyber Institute, shares the steps you should take to minimize cybersecurity risks;
- Bob Siegel, President and Founder of Privacy Ref, discusses how new technologies can inadvertently place companies at risk;
- Aaron Turner, CTO of BridgeStreet Global Hospitality, shares how his company developed and implemented a robust cybersecurity programme;
- Three things to do now to ensure your company and client data is secure.