London’s Addison Lee joins door-to-door corporate travel booking platform
Door-to-door corporate travel technology provider KDS has signed a deal, allowing London firm Addison Lee’s 4,800+ private hire vehicles and chauffeured cars to be booked by users on the Neo platform.
The KDS Neo technology creates bookable itineraries integrating flights and hotels with public transport options, and allows travel to be booked according to individual corporate policies, automatically adding itinerary details to an expense report.
- Nearly 1m tourists visit Northern Ireland in first half of 2017
- RESIDE Worldwide launches “RESIDE Right” with CDC-compliant sanitation
- 40,000 hotel bookings to be lost as European Medicines Agency relocates
- Travel marketers planning to spend even more on digital
- Marriott’s homestay brand gets relaunched under new name
- Minister says regulations needed to prevent properties going back to short-term let
- Images released of future Islington Square development
- Oakwood Worldwide bolsters leadership team to drive global strategy