London’s Addison Lee joins door-to-door corporate travel booking platform
Door-to-door corporate travel technology provider KDS has signed a deal, allowing London firm Addison Lee’s 4,800+ private hire vehicles and chauffeured cars to be booked by users on the Neo platform.
The KDS Neo technology creates bookable itineraries integrating flights and hotels with public transport options, and allows travel to be booked according to individual corporate policies, automatically adding itinerary details to an expense report.
- SACO unveils new online platform for corporate travel bookers
- Corporate Traveller launches Your.CT technology platform
- Hospitality technology platform enables seamless guest personalisation via IoT
- Marriott deepens deal with Expedia
- Apple Leisure Group to merge with Mark Travel in consolidation of legacy players
- Google’s new app compares destinations by price
- Uber and Lyft overtake car rental for corporate travel
- American Express and Conferma team up on digital payments for corporate travel