Closing Friday 18th January! Wider sector Industry Development Sponsorship opportunity
Closing 5pm Friday 18th January!
Over the past few years, many businesses have supported our Association through our Industry Development Sponsorship Opportunity, and a number of organisations have asked if we are continuing this year.
As a result of this continuing interest, we are offering the opportunity to all member and partner companies, as well as the wider hospitality industry, to support the programme, to help ASAP invest in delivering its 5-year strategic objectives and to support the growth of the sector.
The Sponsorship opportunity offers participating companies the following:
- To be identified as an Industry Development Sponsor at every ASAP event and to feature within every newsletter until 31st August 2019 via verbal recognition and display banner.
- To identify their company as an “Industry Developer” on all marketing material with a link to a special page on the ASAP website explaining what the Industry Development Programme is all about, and its sponsors’ altruistic role in this programme.
- The Industry Development Sponsors will feature on all ASAP team email addresses via an email signature banner featuring the company logos of the supporting companies.
- The banners including the sponsors’ logos will also be displayed on the ASAP website and also the Hub News Portal site.
- An Industry Development Sponsor logo provided to all those participating.
If you are interested in helping us build on our achievements to date and to help us deliver our strategic objectives, please contact us via email by 5pm on Friday 18th January 2019.
- Brexit inspires sessions for the ASAP Convention
- ASAP/Savills Sentiment Survey confirms robust outlook for serviced apartment sector
- ASAP announces nine Industry Development Sponsors of the Association for 2018
- Energy Renewals sponsors ASAP January Networking Event
- ASAP launches its 2019 event programme with member and partner networking on Jan 24th
- ASAP Partners with BT Sport for memorable networking event at London’s BT Tower
- Early Bird tickets for the ASAP 2017 Convention end 30 September
- ASAP 2017 Convention: Event Report