How Airbnb is quietly positioning itself to disrupt the meetings industry
- Deconstructing Airbnb’s full value for corporate travel managers
- Oakwood Worldwide extends reach into Japan
- Former Derby police station to be transformed into luxury aparthotel
- Renting out your flat via Airbnb? You may well be breaking the law, says UK judge
- Who’s up for a Chinese Breakfast?
- English Tourism Week returns 25-31 May
- Backlash: tenants of Airbnb-branded Florida complex weren’t informed
- ASAP Convention Session Spotlight: Safe and Legal – what is the sector doing?
Tagged with → Business Travel