Travel data firm Forward Keys has shared six key factors from its latest research into UK inbound travel, especially when affected by the the alignment of the three Cs: currency, connectivity and competition.
The six are:
- Continued growth in emerging economies such as China;
- The benefits to secondary cities from improved connectivity;
- The impact of currency fluctuations;
- The importance of connectivity;
- The influence of commodity prices such as oil;
- The role of events – positive ones like sports, religious and cultural, or negative such as terrorism.