Carlisle city centre aparthotel wants to double room capacity
Reinforcing the strength within the Serviced Apartment industry, a thriving Carlisle aparthotel is set to unveil plans to double its room capacity after two other landmark buildings in the city were earmarked for possible hotel developments.
The Halston opened in July 2014, transforming the former Crown Post Office into quality accommodation, and then plans were secured to extend into the former cinema next door. The original plans were for eight extra apartments, but are now looking for 19.
- North India gets first serviced apartment chain
- 2016 to be the year of Serviced Apartment investment
- ‘Serviced Apartments For Nomads’ aims to revolutionise the serviced apartment industry
- Oakwood strengthens Serviced Apartment presence in Northern Virginia
- Why book a Serviced Apartment? – Citybase
- New ‘seven-star’ Nottingham student flats could become serviced apartments
- Cumbria’s first five star serviced apartments
- Sowgol Zarinchang joins JLL’s Serviced Apartment team