Carlisle city centre aparthotel wants to double room capacity
Reinforcing the strength within the Serviced Apartment industry, a thriving Carlisle aparthotel is set to unveil plans to double its room capacity after two other landmark buildings in the city were earmarked for possible hotel developments.
The Halston opened in July 2014, transforming the former Crown Post Office into quality accommodation, and then plans were secured to extend into the former cinema next door. The original plans were for eight extra apartments, but are now looking for 19.
- North India gets first serviced apartment chain
- ‘Serviced Apartments For Nomads’ aims to revolutionise the serviced apartment industry
- 2016 to be the year of Serviced Apartment investment
- Ascott and Ascott Residence Trust invest jointly in first of a pipeline of student accommodation assets
- Industry Leaders Live: Claire Parry, Company Director, Week2Week Serviced Apartments
- James Foice: a whiff of optimism in the air
- ASAP continues to grow globally with the acquisition of ASAP NL
- New Government rules on self-contained accommodation opening