James Foice, ASAP CEO, says, “We have had an interesting response to the call for presentations for the 2019 ASAP Convention … and encourage people to take up this opportunity by submitting a proposal by close of business on Friday for consideration.”
The ASAP Annual Convention returns in December 2019 for its 10th year to connect, inspire and support those within the global serviced apartment, corporate housing and extended stay sectors as well as those within the wider hospitality industry.
ASAP is seeking proposals for presentation content for their 2019 ASAP Convention which is being held in London on December 10th and 11th 2019. Over two days, this unique and industry leading event, will provide attendees the latest industry data and insights, discuss challenges and highlight opportunities all via an extended and exciting programme of keynote speakers, panel discussions, breakouts, seminars, workshops and campfire discussions.
The ASAP 2019 Convention “World of Opportunity” will encourage thought-provoking debates, facilitate collaboration and ignite new ideas and passion to drive businesses and the people within them forward by bringing together experts who are respected authorities in their fields, industry thought leaders, key decision makers, suppliers and peers from around the globe. It will capture new thinking, share innovations and encourage engagement, discussion and collaboration.
Seeking Proposals – deadline for submissions 31st May 2019
ASAP is seeking proposals for presentation content for the 2019 ASAP Convention programme and seeking a variety of presentation styles that may include the following: breakout sessions, workshops, seminars, training, express learning sessions, Q&A and campfire discussions.
The topics of special interest for the 2019 ASAP Convention are listed below following 2018 Delegate feedback and the ASAP invite presentation proposals particularly from those which focus on the following areas:
- Digital Marketing – with a particular focus on LinkedIn and the opportunity for business
- Industry Differentiation, Quality and improving the guest experience
- Global Industry Trends, insights and future opportunities
- Future Technology
- Revenue Management & opportunities for increased sales & business success
- Accommodation Buyers – their needs, requirements, content of RFP/RFI and how to develop corporate business
- Opportunities for Industry Growth, development and diversification
- People engagement, retention and development
- The latest legislation, compliance and its implications on the sector
- Property – changes to the market & impact on the sector, sourcing suitable property & investors. Impact of council enforcement and legislation. The opportunity for the future for the sector
Deadlines for initial proposal submissions is May 31st 2019 and full information on how to submit the proposals, guidelines and requirements can be found on the Dedicated Convention Website HERE
Please direct any queries to Karen Taylor at email@example.com