Boutique aparthotel brand Locale raises $11M in Series A funding
Locale, a US-based start-up blurring the line between vacation rental and traditional hotels with high-end furnished apartments, has raised a further $11m in Series A funding which it will use for digital product innovation, hiring senior staff and expanding into new cities.
The company’s revenue has grown 200% year-over-year, with a customer base split 50-50 business and leisure guests.
- US investor picks up minority stake in Chinese corporate housing operator
- OYO to support vacation rentals from latest $1.5bn funding round
- Why South African property investors are favouring aparthotels
- Ascott Residence Trust to join FTSE EPRA Nareit Global Developed Index
- US consumers spent more on Airbnb than on Hilton brands last year
- Short-stay start-up AvantStay raises further $5 million
- Q2 2020 – major US hotel sales survey report
- Booking.com recovery might be clearer than Airbnb and Expedia