ASAP is delighted to have published our third Salary Survey specifically focusing on the serviced apartment industry in the UK.
This annual Survey provides an important remuneration benchmark for serviced apartment organisations and ultimately provides the whole industry with the key data to be able to implement competitive reward strategies for their staff.
With extensive industry knowledge and access to an extensive range of operators and agents, ASAP, as the leading voice of the sector, is in the unique position of being able to deliver this survey – a very important source of reference for the industry.
In total, the 2018 survey includes salaries for 70 different job titles, more than the 65 last year, and up from 42 when we launched the list in 2016.
Key points from the survey include:
- which job titles commanded the highest average salaries in London;
- which offered the highest across the rest of the UK;
- the highest, average and lowest salaries across Housekeeping in London;
- the highest, average and lowest salaries across Housekeeping in the rest of the UK;
- a wide range of salaries offered for Finance Managers, in London and regionally.
The salaries reported are for full time positions and include any bonus or commission, except for certain positions where some operators pay an hourly rate, hence both the hourly rate and annual salaries have been quoted.
The 2018 ASAP Salary Survey costs
£49.99 + VAT for ASAP Members
£99.99 +VAT for non-member companies.