This is the tenth annual ASAP Convention, and each year it just gets better. More delegates, more speakers, more seminars, more exhibitors, more networking.
And lots of opportunities to meet up with old friends and familiar faces.
This year we’d really like to encourage non-Member agents and operators to attend. Not only to bring some fresh faces and views to our arena, but so we, the regulars as it were, can share our experience and enthusiasm with you.
There are Early Bird prices that save Members over £150, available until the end of September.
There are also substantial discounts available until 30th September, to non-Members as well, to serviced apartment operators or agents who would fall under the different classifications of ASAP Membership but who aren’t yet Members – saving as much as £324 (inc VAT).
And here are just a few reasons to attend:
- Event is high-tech and fully app-managed
- Runs over two full days – both the sessions and the exhibition
- Day 1 keynote speaker Simon Calder
- Day 2 keynote speaker Shed Simove
- Over 16 hours of networking opportunities to engage directly with operators, agents, investors and suppliers
- Industry panel discussions including
- ‘The Changing Face of the Serviced Apartment Sector’,
- ‘Creating a Seamless Guest Experience’,
- ‘Top Tips to Crack access for all – the Purple Pound’,
- ‘Leverage of Guest Intelligence to Deliver Great Experiences’,
- ‘Transformation, Competitive Advantage and Growth’,
- ‘Data Trends, Growth and Sector Opportunities’,
- ‘OTAs – the Impact and Opportunity Within the Sector’
- Campfire sessions including –
- ‘Your Brand: Creating Emotional Connections that Succeed’,
- ‘Digital Marketing – do you Need to be Everywhere at once?’,
- ‘Ways to Instantly Improve your Sales Results’,
- ‘Safe and Legal’,
- ‘Global Mobility Trends Present Untapped Profit Driving Opportunities Within the Sector’,
- ‘ASAP, GASA and the World of Opportunity for the Sector Around the Globe’
- Grand Panel – World of Opportunity for Hospitality, the Sector and the Association, with key industry leaders including Kate Nicholls of UKHospitality
- Day 1 and Day 2 Evening Drinks Reception.
We very much look forward to seeing you there – old friend or new!
Tickets are now on sale for the event and can be booked on the dedicated Convention website – but don’t forget, early bird rates end on 30th September.
TUESDAY DECEMBER 10TH & WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 11TH 2019
ETC VENUES, 155 BISHOPSGATE, LIVERPOOL ST, LONDON. EC2M 3YD
All event queries to Karen Taylor at email@example.com