Accor has launched its new “community-based and responsible” brand, Greet, with the hotels featuring salvaged and upcycled objects and larger rooms for more guests at a time.
Accor launches community-based Greet brand
image – Accor/Greet
- Travel’s sustainability revolution needs more work
- Global finance will be the key driver in sustainable tourism in the future
- Fiveways Hospitality launches second generation of Nitenite hotels
- James Foice: Clouds and silver linings
- James Foice: all together, now, for a sustainable future!
- IHG reveals new all-suites upper midscale brand
- Hyatt combines brands into lifestyle collection
- James Foice: here’s to the next ten years!