22-storey Staycity aparthotel plans recommended for approval in Manchester
Plans for a towering aparthotel for ASAP Member Staycity have been recommended for approval by Manchester council’s chief executive, to include 279 rooms, reception and coffee shop on the ground floor, and exercise room for guests.
It would be the fourth Staycity hotel in Manchester, helping meet ‘growing demand’ for hotel rooms in the city.
- As business travel bottoms out, short-term optimism remains high
- 8 factors that have changed the way we travel
- The Alliance: ‘Navigating the Noise’ episode 12 – COVID-19 and business travel
- Cycas Hospitality opens first property outside UK and boosts senior development team
- Airbnb sees shorter business trips and colleagues travelling together
- Liverpool to see first stand-alone Moxy hotel from Cycas
- China outbound travel spending disparity shows enormous growth potential
- OTAs face ever more challenges from tech giants