22-storey Staycity aparthotel plans recommended for approval in Manchester
Plans for a towering aparthotel for ASAP Member Staycity have been recommended for approval by Manchester council’s chief executive, to include 279 rooms, reception and coffee shop on the ground floor, and exercise room for guests.
It would be the fourth Staycity hotel in Manchester, helping meet ‘growing demand’ for hotel rooms in the city.
- Staycity Manchester aparthotel tower proposal unveiled
- Staycity announces date for Wilde opening in London
- Amended plans submitted for new Staycity aparthotel in central Manchester
- Staycity Wilde Aparthotel planned for Micklegate in York
- Manchester’s first Moxy Hotel set for November start
- Work begun on £17m Staycity scheme
- Staycity Wilde aparthotel plans under consultation in Cambridge
- Liverpool Corn Exchange to be converted into an ‘apart hotel’