There are now only five more weeks before the 2020 ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards nominations close, at 17:00 on Friday February 21st. And as the deadline approaches why should you enter?
As the industry’s pinnacle of recognition the ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards is on every successful serviced accommodation provider’s radar – why enter?
Entering the ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards is a great move for lots of reasons, including:
- Boost team motivation and morale – nothing feels as good as being recognised for your hard work
- Enhance your reputation in the wider industry amongst clients, colleagues & competitors -raise your company profile and brand awareness
- Good news generation – a success story to shout about on social or via PR – lots of great opportunities to shout about your achievements and successes
- Internal company reviews – entering takes thought and information gathering – the awards programme offers a great opportunity to review internal processes and procedures
- Networking and problem solving – find out from professional colleagues how they have approached and overcome challenges
- An opportunity to celebrate with fellow conference professionals at one of the best summer parties going
”The ASAP Awards are a fantastic opportunity to recognise the efforts of the team throughout the year. It’s such a great experience for individuals to be shortlisted alongside their peers and celebrate all that hard work and results by attending the awards dinner. I was thrilled for Roomzzz Aparthotels to be recognised as winners in the Marketing category last year. The culmination of a year of growth, development and customer success for the brand. We’re excited to try again this year to build on the value of the awards with all the credibility that ASAP recognition gives to the group.” Robert Alley, Chief Operating Officer, Roomzzz Aparthotels
How to impress?
- Make sure you read the criteria carefully to ensure your answers are applicable to the questions being asked.
- Ensure your entries are suited to the category you are entering – they’re free to enter and you can enter as many as you wish, but the entries should be relevant
- Communicate with clarity and brevity – keep focused and concise with clean, easy-to-digest copy.
- If you make a claim in your entry – back it up with supporting information and proof!
Ready to enter?
Full information on the categories, tips and how to enter can be viewed on the entry info booklet which can be downloaded from HERE
The Awards will be presented at the annual Gala Dinner on Thursday 18th June at an amazing celebratory evening event in London – we can hardly wait to reveal the details, so watch this space – early bird ticket sales will be launched soon!
Watch this space – those weeks will fly by to February 21st, and no entries will be accepted after the cut-off date.