Highlights from this week’s annual European GBTA Conference in Frankfurt included:
- GBTA’s report in partnership with Concur on business travellers booking outside their corporate booking tools, as reported elsewhere on this hubsite
- Business travel consultancy has launched a specialist robotics and artificial intelligence practice, FREYA.
- Amadeus has integrated HRS’ meetago solution into the Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense platform.
- The Radius Travel network has launched Radius Travel Meetings & Events, including strategic meetings management, end-to-end events and specialised services.
- FCM’s Smart Assistant for Mobile is now available globally on the App Store and Google Play..
- Concur TripLink is now connected to Booking.com.
- Millennials are more likely to cancel a business trip due to security concerns than other age groups.