London’s Addison Lee joins door-to-door corporate travel booking platform
Door-to-door corporate travel technology provider KDS has signed a deal, allowing London firm Addison Lee’s 4,800+ private hire vehicles and chauffeured cars to be booked by users on the Neo platform.
The KDS Neo technology creates bookable itineraries integrating flights and hotels with public transport options, and allows travel to be booked according to individual corporate policies, automatically adding itinerary details to an expense report.
- SACO unveils new online platform for corporate travel bookers
- Corporate Traveller launches Your.CT technology platform
- Marriott deepens deal with Expedia
- Uber and Lyft overtake car rental for corporate travel
- Google’s new app compares destinations by price
- American Express and Conferma team up on digital payments for corporate travel
- How technology is shaping business traveler behavior
- Uber debuts new Uber for Business with custom travel programmes and rules