London’s Addison Lee joins door-to-door corporate travel booking platform
Door-to-door corporate travel technology provider KDS has signed a deal, allowing London firm Addison Lee’s 4,800+ private hire vehicles and chauffeured cars to be booked by users on the Neo platform.
The KDS Neo technology creates bookable itineraries integrating flights and hotels with public transport options, and allows travel to be booked according to individual corporate policies, automatically adding itinerary details to an expense report.
- SACO unveils new online platform for corporate travel bookers
- Marriott deepens deal with Expedia
- How technology is shaping business traveler behavior
- Uber and Lyft overtake car rental for corporate travel
- Google’s new app compares destinations by price
- GTMC: 10 predictions for business travel
- Serviced apartment solutions company Software Answers, Inc. opens London location
- Apple Apartments unveils booking platform for corporate clients