Carlisle city centre aparthotel wants to double room capacity
Reinforcing the strength within the Serviced Apartment industry, a thriving Carlisle aparthotel is set to unveil plans to double its room capacity after two other landmark buildings in the city were earmarked for possible hotel developments.
The Halston opened in July 2014, transforming the former Crown Post Office into quality accommodation, and then plans were secured to extend into the former cinema next door. The original plans were for eight extra apartments, but are now looking for 19.
- 2016 to be the year of Serviced Apartment investment
- ‘Serviced Apartments For Nomads’ aims to revolutionise the serviced apartment industry
- New ‘seven-star’ Nottingham student flats could become serviced apartments
- Why book a Serviced Apartment? – Citybase
- Cheval Three Quays wins Condé Nast Johansens ‘Best Villa or Serviced Apartment’ Award
- Sowgol Zarinchang joins JLL’s Serviced Apartment team
- Cumbria’s first five star serviced apartments
- The ISAAP Quality Program