Brexit opens up opportunities for hospitality says BHA
Britain leaving the EU could have a positive impact on the UK’s hospitality and tourism sectors, according to the chairman of the British Hospitality Association (BHA).
- Fewer foreign workers after Brexit is threat to UK hospitality, warns BHA
- UKinbound asks government to prioritise tourism in Brexit talks
- Rural businesses fear tourism funding shortfall after Brexit
- BHA warns government over post-Brexit hospitality workforce
- Where UK political parties stand on the big tourism issues
- Fast-growing hospitality is top six employer all over UK
- Hung Parliament: What does it mean for hospitality?
- Brexit helps boost hotels as insolvencies plunge